Great Rocky Mountain Traverse Motorcycle Experience
The ultimate experience of American, two-wheeled freedom - ride a Harley-Davidson or BMW through the Rocky Mountain roads and experience the Wild West and Colorado mountain towns. On mostly paved roads, our guides lead small groups of riders over iconic mountain passes and through Rocky Mountain National Park. You’ll experience the spectacular mountain views seen only in magazine and movies, by most. Expect to see wildlife, relax in charming small mountain towns, and take in all that Colorado’s culture has to offer. You can expect a high-level of service on this ride. Each day’s ride will be guided and you’ll be hosted and taken care of at every stop along the way with four-star or better accommodations and Colorado’s tastiest foods. As with all of Sig’s Rides, this is an all-inclusive week; it’s your time to relax, take in the sights, and not have to worry about a thing. Colorado is well-known for having the highest Rocky Mountains in North America (more than 14,000 feet), a beautiful summer wildflower season, world-famous mountain sports, great hamburgers, beers, and legalized marijuana. Bringing a passenger or booking with friends and family on this trip is a great idea. Riding pace will always be within the speed limit and responsible for the conditions to allow riders of many skill level’s to enjoy. Finally, remember that Gerry Signorelli was a former professional road racer and coached riders around the world for the California Superbike School for more than ten years, feel free to ask him questions about how to improve your riding!
What To Expect
- Greeting and farewell at Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Motorcycle of choice, insured, with mechanical support
- Luggage delivery to each destination
- Guides and staff taking care of you every day, on and off the bike.
- Translation Mandarin Chinese/English
- 6 days of riding
- Quality rest to allow for recovery, walking historical towns, hiking, hot springs, and relaxing in great accommodations.
- Riding will be mostly on paved road, but occassional dirt roads to get the best views are possible.
- Time each day on the bike can range from one hour to seven hours. Rests will be taken on all rides.
- 4-star or better hotel accommodations mixed with clean and charming Airbnb stays in smaller towns.
- Experience western culture of the Rocky Mountains
- All meals provided in a group; the most delicious cuisine of Colorado
- We can accommodate for different dietary restrcitions and food allergies
- Colorado is famous for its craft beer and marijuana industries. You are welcome to enjoy either at responsible times and at your own expense
- Riding roads as high as 14,100' for breathtaking scenery
- Accommodations in mouintain towns at elevations 6000'-9000'
- Sunny Colorado mountain summer weather with occasional afternoon thunderstorms
- We can provide extra riding gear for you if necessary.
Sunday - Greeting at airport, deliver motorcycle, rest at accommodations then group dinner to prepare everyone for the week ahead
Monday - Ride from Denver/Boulder to Rocky Mountain National Park then to accommodations in Frisco, Colorado
Tuesday - Ride Frisco to Aspen, the scenic way through Glendwood Canyon and Grand Junction
Wednesday - Ride Aspen to Crested Butte over the legendary Independence Pass
Thursday - Ride Crested Butte to Durango, from the Heart of the Rockies and over the Million Dollar Highway
Friday - Durango to Colorado Springs, experiencing the "life out West"
Saturday - Ride to top of Pike's Peak (one of the world's more historic and famous motorcycle road race courses) then take the scenic way back to Denver for a special farewell dinner
Sunday - Transport to airport and say goodbye
Total Ride Time - 24-27 hours over approximately 1,250 miles
Accommodations examples (mix 4-5 hotels w/luxury mountain homes:
Restaurants examples (Colorado's unique & delicious eateries/breweries)
What Is Included
- Exeperienced guides
- 4-star or better luxury accommodations in the cities
- Clean and charming accommodations in the small towns
- Support vehicle delivering your luggage each night
- Shared hotel room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Colorado finest restaurants
- Guides greet you and see you off at the airport
- All necessary transportation including airport pick up and drop off
- Motorycle rental, insurance and fuel
- Protective riding gear and helmet, you may also bring your own
- Tickets to enter national parks and hot springs
- Photos and a short movie or you
- Damage, liability and theft insurance
- Sig's Rides gift bag
Available for additional price:
- Motorcycle upgrades +$150-$450
- Single occupancy room at each hotel +$875
- Passenger package deal +$3400
Not included, but you can help yourself to:
* In some locations, we will remain in the same town for a couple nights. This will provide you the option to participate in the days ride or rest, walk around and enjoy the local town, hike, go to the spa, etc. In the event that you choose to opt out of the group itinerary for the day, you will not necessarily be supplied a tour guide. We will do all we can to assist you and accommodate your additional or alternate plans throughout your stay with us.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Here is a breakdown of the price of each option:
BMW 650GS, Triumph Tiger 800XC, HD Sportster 1200 +$0
BMW R NineT, Harley-Davidson Low Rider +$150
BMW R1200GS, R1200RT, K1600GLT +$250
Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic +$350
Harley-Davidson Road Glide +$450
Polaris Slingshot +$450
Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Grand Touring +$550
Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra +$1,500
Single Occupancy Room +$875
Add a passenger (you two share the same bike) +$3,400
You'll receive a confirmation after your initial payment.
$500 to reserve your spot
50% due 180 days before trip start
100% due 60 days before trip
Days To Arrival Cash Returned Option Credit Towards Future Trip > 180 days $100 fee 100% 120 to 180 days 50% 75% 60 to 120 days 25% 50% 0 to 60 days 0% 25%
We are pleased to offer you an accommodating pricing policy. Our cancellation policy cannot be altered for any reason, including weather, terrorism, personal matters, etc. In the unfortunate event that you do need to cancel, please notify us via email. If cancellation credit is to be used towards a future trip, it must be decided upon within 60 days of cancelling and the rescheduled trip must fall within 18-months of the cancellation or all money will be forfeited.