Why Choose Sig's Rides?
We take care of everything for you! From the moment you land at the airport, we handle every detail. You don't have to worry, research, stress or even think! You've come to enjoy your bike, your surroundings and who you're with. We provide you the best opportunity to do just that.
Book a trip with us and enjoy everything below:
- World-class riding routes chosen by experienced riders who understand
- Professional and knowledgeable guides and support vehicles carrying your luggage, food and equipment
- Ideal hotel accommodations and charming vacation homes perfectly chosen for each type of ride
- Details and logistics fully planned to allow you to take in local food, culture, scenery and riding
- All meals provided and focused on delicious foods of the region
- Choose from a selection of our provided high-quality bikes or bring your own, we provide mechanical support
- Riding schedules and locations that will have accompanying, non-riders loving the experience as well
- All transportation necessary between rides including from/to airports, hotels, restaurants, sights, etc.
- Translation between Mandarin Chinese and English
- A gift bag filled with items to help make your trip more pleasurable
- Opportunities to enjoy regional luxuries like hot springs, hikes, wildlife, cuisine & *marijuana (*Colorado only)
- Caring guides that look after you in every location, on every ride, every moment you're away from home
Colorado's heritage of being the Wild West where cowboys, gold miners and Native Americans co-existed shines through to this day. It is now home to the most exciting and highest riding of roads, singletrack and bike parks in the United States thanks to the high Rocky Mountains. Time on the bike will provide you breathtaking views from higher than 14,000 feet and connect you with wildlife. Evenings in the small mountain towns can be enjoyed relaxing in hot springs, drinking a microbrew beer, eating a big steak or trying marijuana if you're interested.
- Has more than 53 mountain peaks higher than 14,000 & home to the Rocky's highest peak
- Home to Rocky Mountain National Park, Aspen, Crested Butte and Pikes Peak
- One of the healthiest populations in America where riding bicycles and motorcycles is almost expected
- Denver is 5,280 feet above sea level
- Marijuana is legal
- Great steaks, hamburgers and beers are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More than 39,000 miles of bicycle trails
Taiwan is the heart of Asia. Its central location that can be flown to directly and loving population, stable democratic government and polite social norms create an exceptionally safe country to be in as you step out of your comfort zone. Its delicious foodie scene and awe-inspiring landscapes will have you not wanting to leave while the populations deep traditions and way of life will open your mind. We are giving you access to Taiwan's world-class mountain and ocean roads that will intrigue any level of bicycle/motorcycle rider.
- First Mandarin Chinese speaking democracy
- An island only a tenth the size of Colorado with almost 300 mountains that reach 10,000 feet or higher; highest climbs to over 12,000 feet
- More than 100 hot springs to soak in
- Some of the best dumplings, fruits, teas, soups, and seafoods in the world.
- Thousands of beautiful temples rooted in traditions of Buddhism, Taoism, and Confusianism.
- Taiwan invented bubble milk tea and they make the best in the world.
Types of Rides
Meet The Team
I’m thrilled to offer passionate riders and travelers truly bucket list experiences on bikes. After years of traveling the world as a professional racer and riding coach on both motorcycles and bicycles, I decided Colorado and Taiwan are two of the best riding zones on Earth. Their mix of exhilarating roads and trails, breathtaking scenery, and cultural uniqueness moves me, every ride. I’m so touched by these locations. I want to help others experience them. The emotional and physical transformations we go through on an epic ride, in a location unlike what we know, which allows us to connect to nature and people, is a life-changing experience. This is what motivates me to bring these riding opportunities to you. I created Sig’s Rides to deliver the best possible riding and traveling experience for you, your friends and loved ones. Look at the list below to learn why a week with us is your best possible option.